- Welcome a user when he/she visits your event with general information -
- Offer a free coffee when a user visits your restaurant -
- Open a coupon when a user visits your store -
- Open a loyalty card when a user is near the checkout -
- Open a video when a user holds his/her phone near a product in your store -
- Show multi language content for objects in your museum -
- Notify tourists about nearby points of interest and local deals -
- Show fun facts about animals in your zoo -
- Show deals and discounts when users walk around stands -
- Create an adventure story game in your amusement park -
- Offer a meal deal on tuesday only -
- Invite users for a lunch during weekdays in the morning -
- Show different contextual content for object based on day, date and / or time -
- Notify users about real estate they are nearby -
- Send invitations to a party/wedding with a code or qr people can scan for surprises at the event -
- Inform users about food and drinks at festivals -
- Inform users about what band plays at what tent -
- Let your creativity flow! -
Food & Beverage
Other applicable sectors: Convenience Stores, Gas Stations
Airports, Cruise Ships, Bus & Rail Terminals
Other applicable sectors: Cab, Limo and Local Transportation
Retail & Malls
Other applicable sectors: Flea Markets and Farmers Markets
Hotels, Motels & Hostels
"94% of people cite the Internet as the most important amenity" (Hotel Chatter). This presents the perfect opportunity to learn more about your guests’ on-premise behavior and generate additional revenue through marketing initiatives.
Pushnote lets you easily create online landing pages and apps while giving you additional branding and location based marketing capabilities. Partner with local businesses to drive traffic to their businesses by using our campaigns feature.
Other applicable sectors: Commercial Real Estate (Apartments and Condos)
Libraries, Gyms, Banks, Clinics, Doctor & Dental Offices
"Almost one-third of smartphone owners are connecting to the internet and bluetooth in retail stores, outdoors, or other public locations, such as libraries or doctor offices, at least weekly" (Cisco). While sitting in a waiting room it’s very likely that customers are using their smartphones to pass the time. By offering proximity based advertising you can take that opportunity to learn more about your patient/customer.
Once patients or customers are in the vicinity of the beacon and have downloaded and installed the app you now have the ability to send targeted marketing campaigns, as well as monitor on-site analytics to capture information like dwell-times, demographics and how often patients/customers return.